Thursday, February 27, 2014

Crochet - A new project

 Over the last few years I have completed quite a few crochet projects, most of them for family and friends and some for fundraising/charity. I redid a scarf at the beginning of last winter which was the only project out of them all that was actually for me.
A dear friend gifted me with some beautiful Semilla pure wool and my very first Amure hook! They came with a stipulation, that I make something for ME!

 Pattern source: 

 What to make ? This was the question that I still havent solved yet. I have enough scarves and I dont wear beanies or gloves (living in Brisbane they are'nt needed) and as it wasnt cotton, washers or coasters were out. After some deliberation and chatting with friends I decided on  a table runner or centrepiece for my kitchen table.

  Pattern source

Im still not totally sure yet but have narrowed it down to a few that I like, or maybe Ravellery or Pinterest browsing will find me something different, who knows!


 Pattern source

What do you think ? Which is your favourite, or would you choose something entirely different? All advice and suggestion appreciated.
Link me up with your favourite pattern!

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. Grr, I left a message on this when you first posted it, but it hasn't shown up :( I'm a bit late, but the bottom one is my favourite - I'm biased though because I've made it before!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too late for kind comments Mel :) I have sort of gone with the bottom one but changed it up a little going to blog about it soon!

      Delete