Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Handmade gifts - Crochet baskets


Who doesn't love receiving something created especially for them, their favourite colours and made with lots of loving care. I know that it makes me happy when I receive a parcel with something someone created just for me.
My plans for Christmas 2014 were to make as many gifts as possible (for those appreciative, that's not always possible) and I'm pretty pleased to say that I accomplished this. Now that everyone has received their gifts I will be sharing some of what I created.


Starting with some crochet baskets, I did quite a few of these mainly in 8ply cotton then filled them up with various things to suit the person receiving the gift. Crochet washers, shower puffs, pretty smelling soaps, nail varnish, lip gloss filled a couple.
There are so many options when it comes to filling up your basket.


I also made some mixed cotton/acrylic baskets and sent to penpals for them to fill with whatever they wished. I think I need to make myself a couple.

Did you create handmade this year? Would love to see what you made, leave me a comment below with a link!

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment