Thursday, November 03, 2016

Creative Goals for November

November already, this last few months has gone by so quick, luckily I've  been setting hte4se goals or time would of just gotten away from me altogether.
Last months goals were all complete! First time this year I think, Yay me!!
I did manage to get an amazing amount of charity projects done to, many more than I thought I would be able to. Will be sharing more about that later.


So lets get on to goals for this month. I don't have any birthday's in December to make a gift for so I will be concentrating on Christmas gifts.
I wont be listing those gifts as I don't want those people to read my blog and see what they are getting :)

Jot Mood board challenge
Scrap the boys challenge
Christmas Gifts
Christmas cards
2 x birthday cards

Crochet bags for Sewing for Charity Australia - as many as I can fit in.



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment